After yesterday’s breakdown excitement we headed off for a couple of weeks in the sun.
Much apprehension from the both of us but for two separate reasons
1) We will be out there at around the same time frame when we had the last miscarriage.
2) We will be seeing family and we’re unsure whether we want to tell them.
The holiday is one taken many times before however there was a change in the journey which although would reduce the driving, it would massively increase the cost!
However, we’ve still got plenty of time to make a decision on item 2) above. Item 1) I am really trying to just not think about.